Stony Brook U to air TV ad during CWS opener
Stony Brook University is hoping to build on the attention its baseball team is getting with its first-ever appearance in the College World Series by producing a television commercial that wil…
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Badger News
- Burning questions for Wisconsin football in 2013: What's going to happen in the secondary?
- Barriers broken: Record run powers Beutler to NCAA bid
- College baseball: MATC grinds its way to Series
- Badgers stay hot on recruiting trail, add St Louis forward Luke Kunin
- Neb football player's indecency trial gets set
- Ranking The Big Ten Playcallers
- Badgers men's hockey: Luke Kunin, another top '97 prospect, commits
- Big Ten lunchtime links
- Burning questions for Wisconsin football in 2013: Is there a dominant pass rusher on Wisconsin's line?
- Rankings week: Top players on schedule
- Andy Baggot: A game plan to bring fans back to Badgers hockey
- Comfort books return trip to NCAA championships
- Wisconsin Football: Coach Andersen's Biggest Challenges for Badgers in 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Big Ten Thursday mailbag
- UW Homecoming game to start at 2:30 pm