Former Long Beach football player exonerated of rape will sue state - Los Angeles Daily News
Former Long Beach football player exonerated of rape will sue stateLos Angeles Daily NewsBanks, a football standout at Poly, had been heavily recruited by colleges, and had a verbal offer for a scholarship at USC Brian Banks, 26, plans to sue the state after being exonerated of rape charges on Thurs...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Usc News
- The LA Times and NY Times file application to unseal NCAA docs
- UCLA is "Linebacker U"??
- Samantha Bricio Named Top Scorer at Pan American Cup
- USC Football Recruit's Comment Sparks Furor - FITSNews
- SEC Gives Men's Sportsmanship Award To USC, UT Football Teams - MrSEC
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Bachmann: Boehner will use 'loophole' to pass immigration in the House - Daily Caller
- USC Football: Is Kiffin Hedging His Bet With 2014 Quarterback Offers? - Bleacher Report
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs Obama NSA - Daily Caller
- Q&A with USC's Tanner after first year as Athletic Director - Aiken Standard
- Area briefs: USC football given sportsmanship award - Spartanburg Herald Journal
- Q&A session with USC's Tanner after first year as AD - Aiken Standard
- Caryl Smith Gilbert named head of USC Track
- Khloe Kardashian's Workout Routine Is Obviously Intense
- Conference Catchup: Pac-12 prime for a return to prominence - CBSSportscom