Florida State Football: Predicting the Final Scores for Next Year's Games-Part 2
And so the dynasty continuesTo test the mettle of how a strong the Florida State Seminoles would play in the fall, I used the best predictor possible—the past How does FSU plays in big games? Do they fold early like they did against Oklahoma in 2010? Or do they duke it out to the end like the ...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Fsu News
- 2014 Fan Day
- Social Story: Jimbo Fisher at ESPN 'Car Wash'
- Cherry Topping At World Juniors
- Florida State football looks to fill leadership void - USA TODAY
- FSU Seminoles look to fill the leadership void - Detroit Free Press
- Bringin' Home More Gold
- FSU Seminoles look to fill the leadership void - USA TODAY
- Seminoles look to fill the leadership void - Tallahasseecom
- Friday Night Lightning
- Jimbo Fisher Predicted 2014 BCS Title in Pitch to FSU QB Commit De'Andre Johnson
- Florida State Football: Predicting the Depth Chart Heading into Fall Camp
- Thursday Belongs To Friday
- Men's Basketball Non-Conference Schedule Released
- Game Times Announced for the Cancun Challenge
- Best and Worst Case 2014 Scenarios for Every ACC Football Team