Alabama & Auburn College Football – The Importance to State Economy - Sportige
SportigeAlabama & Auburn College Football – The Importance to State EconomySportigeThe college football programs of the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Auburn Tigers mean a lot of money to the state of Alabama, with some estimating the tow schools and bitter rivals' impact to be around $500 milli...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Alabama News
- Georgia President Michael Adams' biggest regret? 'Not getting the final five yards against Alabama'
- Week 1 college football lines show Alabama, Auburn heavy favorites
- Urban Meyer's 3 Biggest Challenges for the Ohio State Buckeyes in 2013
- 'Bama Wins One Over Vandy
- 2013 Alabama Sports Hall of Fame class not just about Nick Saban
- Saban says he will be 'more commited' in light of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame induction
- Alabama stumbles in series finale with No 1 Vandy
- Alabama, UCLA set mens basketball series
- Tuscaloosa Regional Game 5 Postgame Quotes
- Postgame Quotes
- Nick Saban Inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Baseball Drops Series Finale To No 1 Vanderbilt, 14-10
- Alabama Basketball: Tide to Play Home and Home Series with UCLA - BamaHammer
- Alabama great 'Brother' Oliver one of eight new members of the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Love those Hall of Fame stories from Nick Saban, Vickie Orr and more