Your RBR Word of the Day: demiurge
demiurge DEM-ee-urj , noun: 1 Philosophy A Platonism The artificer of the world B (In the Gnostic and certain other systems) a supernatural being imagined as creating or fashioning the world in subordination to the Supreme Being, and sometimes regarded as the originator of evil 2 (In many stat...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Alabama News
- A-List No 4: Northridge RB Bo Scarbrough aiming for first injury-free season
- Starting QB Everett Golson no longer enrolled at Notre Dame
- Auburn makes big impression on DT Elisha Shaw; Alabama, Georgia still lead
- Now in NFL, Jeff Stoutland says 'this stuff is no different than what I was teaching at Alabama'
- A-List No 5: Calera's Ronnie Clark is the man and also the man of his house
- Two-run ninth inning lifts LSU past Alabama
- Alabama Baseball Loses 3-2 to LSU In SEC Tournament
- Baseball Knocked Out SEC Tournament with Heartbreaking Loss to LSU
- Big Oak Ranch founder John Croyle writes book, grooms ex-NFL QB son Brodie to take over the ranch
- 2014 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: Deion Belue, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide - NFL Mocks
- Alabama vs LSU SEC Baseball Tournament 2013: Tide's Keys to Avoiding - Bleacher Report
- Bama Gets Commitment From a Big Man To Clog the Midddle
- Giant Ring On Katherine Webb’s Finger Causes Engagement Speculation, But It’s Just A Valentine’s Day Present
- Alabama booster files ethics complaint over public officials buying football tickets without donations
- Your Weekend Film Review: AJ to TJ