Your RBR Word of the Day: Sardanapalian
Sardanapalian sahr-dn-uh-PEYL-yuhn , adjective; 1 Excessively luxurious Trophy displays, state of the art training facilities, and a coach's bathroom lined with pictures of football glory seem normal to us, but in the eyes of the college football "have nots" it like...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Alabama News
- Alabama Baseball Loses 3-2 to LSU In SEC Tournament
- Baseball Knocked Out SEC Tournament with Heartbreaking Loss to LSU
- Big Oak Ranch founder John Croyle writes book, grooms ex-NFL QB son Brodie to take over the ranch
- 2014 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: Deion Belue, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide - NFL Mocks
- Alabama vs LSU SEC Baseball Tournament 2013: Tide's Keys to Avoiding - Bleacher Report
- Bama Gets Commitment From a Big Man To Clog the Midddle
- Alabama booster files ethics complaint over public officials buying football tickets without donations
- Your Weekend Film Review: AJ to TJ
- Former Crimson Tide great Dwight Stephenson shares appreciation for ex-rival John Stallworth
- Webb Spotted Wearing Engagement Ring?
- Pick up the pace: SEC experiments with 8 football officials as more teams switch to hurry-up offenses
- Louisiana defensive tackle OJ Smith commits to Alabama
- Chat with Alabama beat reporter Don Kausler Jr at 2 pm CDT Friday
- Former Alabama RB Trent Richardson pulls muscle in shin, could miss June minicamp
- Why the Miami Hurricanes, Not the Alabama Crimson Tide, Are the Greatest - Rant Sports