Sports Artists vs Universities - Inside Higher Ed
alcomSports Artists vs UniversitiesInside Higher EdThe US Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit on Monday issued a decision strongly backing the rights of an artist whose paintings depict University of Alabama Crimson Tide football players -- even though he ignored the university's request that ...
To read the rest of the story, click here.
Related Alabama News
- Former Alabama DB Mark Barron reportedly nets $50,000 for number swap with Darrelle Revis
- Patience is a virtue with blue-chip quarterback prospects
- Alabama will have a waterfall in its locker room no, seriously - FanIQ
- LIVE CHAT: Alabama beat reporter Andrew Gribble will take your questions today at 2 pm
- Top RB prospects Racean Thomas, Bo Scarbrough set to play in weekend 7-on-7 event in Florida
- CBS Sports lists Auburn, Alabama among softest non-conference schedules
- Minnesota's JC Hassenauer, Colorado's JK Scott to join exclusive geographic company at Alabama
- Alabama, Auburn recruits set to compete in The Opening in July
- What they're saying around the SEC on Tuesday
- Nine Alabama and three Auburn commitments make updated Top247
- Roll Bama Roll Mailbag | 061813
- New Alabama commitment Derek Kief: Tuscaloosa visit 'pretty much brought my decision to a close'
- Minnesota Center JC Hassenauer Commits to Alabama
- Alabama lands commitment from Minnesota lineman JC Hassenauer
- Former Tide star Trent Richardson to sign autographs in Pensacola Saturday